Jazz bar "Bent J"
“Amagermad” – sandwich with rye and white bread
- Caster sugar and butter
- Lard, raw onions and salt
- Salami and butter
- Smoked salmon, herbal cream and salt
2 pieces of your choosing DKK 145
Hereafter a piece DKK 35
3 types of salty snacks – peanuts, beer sausages and rye bread chips
3 types of sweet snacks – vanilla cookies, chocolate short bread and “knepkager” – traditional cookie from Southern Jutland
Choose one for DKK 50
“Smørrebrød” – traditional Danish open-faced sandwiches
- Egg and shrimps with dill and lemon
- Roast beef with tarragon, pickled green tomatoes, horseradish and herb pickles
- Roast beef with crispy onions, horseradish and cucumber salad
- Potato with hazelnuts, crispy onions, pickled pearl onions, grilled onion shells and lovage mayonnaise
2 pieces of your choosing DKK 110
Hereafter a piece DKK 50
|An “Århus pair”: Ceres Top (pilsner beer) + Arnbitter (2 cl)||DKK 50|
|Ceres Top (pilsner beer)||DKK 30|
|Arnbitter (2 cl)||DKK 28|
|Soda (25 cl)||DKK 20|
|Red or white wine, 1 glas (20 cl)||DKK 45|
|Red or white wine, 1 bottle (75 cl)||DKK 225|
|Coffee / tea, 1 cup||DKK 20|
Jazz bar ‘Bent J’ has room for 48 people and it costs DKK 3000 for three hours. Hereafter it costs DKK 1000 per hour.
In addition to this comes food and beverages.
If you want live music we can arrange contact to musicians.
‘Bent J’ can be booked outside of ‘Den Gamle By’s opening hours.
Read more about Jazz bar ‘Bent J’.
To book an event please contact our booking department on +45 41850844 (best between 10am and 2pm) or on firstname.lastname@example.org