Covid-19 – We are still looking after each other
COVID-19 restrictions have ended, but we still look after our visitors and employees
We naturally do our utmost to safeguard both you and our employees against infection, and we have therefore maintained precautionary measures in Den Gamle By.
- clear signposting of recommendations on appropriate conduct
- hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the museum
- Plexiglass screens in the shops
- increased cleaning frequency indoors and outdoors
- made it more likely that you will meet our role players in the streets rather than in the houses
Please observe the following:
- stay at home if you or anyone in your company show(s) even the slightest sign of being infected with corona virus
- cough or sneeze into your sleeve
- keep your distance from other visitors and the museum employees
- wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer during your museum visit
If you have any questions about our precautionary measures, you are very welcome to contact the museum before your visit. By phone: +45 8612 3188 or by email: email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to a safe museum experience.